Thursday 3 March 2011

small pleasures

Kim English - 'Daily Chores'

 It is true that sad things often comes in waves. One hits you and whilst reeling a couple more come and keep you from standing up. Well, that has been the case of late but when I piece them all together you are given an extraordinary clarity. When you have your health, life is pretty darn good and simple day to day tasks become a joy. To be-able to get out of bed in a morning and have only the worries of time-keeping or project deadlines to think of is a gift. To know that tomorrow is waiting for you is a delight I don't want to be too late to grasp. So with Spring on it's way (although it is flippin' freezing!) I might actually do a bit of cleaning, dust off some cobwebs and welcome the day and those close to me with a hug. 
 Whilst writing this however, Asa has decided to get ahead of the game and is cleaning out a dirty old fire place with his face. Off to the bathroom little man and I'm embracing it, every sooty little finger!     

He can be Sooty and I'll sweep.
(Boom, boom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep..... beep!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my house

Who is this Lady?

My photo
london
went to st.martins,graduated as a fashion designer, worked in italy, set up my own womenswear label, married a lovely man and then stopped everything (well, almost) to pop out four little boys. have plans. will do.