Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lotus Flower by Radiohead

 I've been with the lovely man that is my husband for longer than I haven't now (if you get what I mean). He is one of the few people I know who is totally interwoven with his work. If I could get inside his crazy head I'd find a factory load of psychedelic Oompah Loompahs, busying themselves over a whirring engine that is his brain. Now, I conciously don't want to write about the great works of my family, I'll leave that to the blackberry wielding, power-pram pushing, multiple extra-curricular activities parent (although there is an impresssive string tangle around the kitchen at the moment, housing one of my kids little superhero friends - an art installation to any proud parent) but on this occasion I'm going to make an exception because the husband slipped in a little directing job a few weekends back, a favour for a friend. No money exchanged. No hysteria involved. No white lillies in dressing rooms and only four people involved in the making of it, and guess what? It' a peach. I'd be writing about it even if he were married to someone else (God forbid.) 




 (Oh, I forgot to add that the music is pretty darn good too! )


 PS. Noggin, Garth did sweat without you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep..... beep!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my house

Who is this Lady?

My photo
london
went to st.martins,graduated as a fashion designer, worked in italy, set up my own womenswear label, married a lovely man and then stopped everything (well, almost) to pop out four little boys. have plans. will do.