Saturday 15 January 2011

Whooping it up!

It was around the time that the Moo Man started making Tom Daly look like a veteran of the high dive when I felt obliged to lower his cot. The decision was pretty much made by the little chubster himself as he was starting to attempt unnerving exits from his elevated position. Were he our first babe, he would have been lowered long ago, in excited anticipation of the next 'stage' but knowing a bar has been lowered by the boss man on any more Jennings juniors being brought into this world I have been selfishly and pathetically ignoring any  development made by the great moo. BUT NOT TODAY! He is moving on - down! Oh yes and what a world he has entered. After all the fuss and tweaking of the cot before the little budge came out of me, things became a little neglected around the sleep zone. All I needed that cot to do was give the little guy a hiding hole from his many brothers but on lowering his den I have pimped it up big styley and given him his own spooky woodland friends, a monster and a bit of ambient lighting to really heighten the thrill factor. His reaction was first rate and he is now whooping it up as I write. However if he doesn't go to sleep soon..... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving what you've done to your hair girlfriend tis truely MEGA gorgeossa

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the beep..... beep!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my house

Who is this Lady?

My photo
london
went to st.martins,graduated as a fashion designer, worked in italy, set up my own womenswear label, married a lovely man and then stopped everything (well, almost) to pop out four little boys. have plans. will do.