Friday 13 May 2011

Very Mysterious...

The masked offender and his co-defendents, me thinks.
 I posted some words about appreciating differences in design a couple of days ago and now...it's gone. Poof! It went out there. I clicked the 'Publish Post' button but somehow, in the last 24 hours, the cyber world has eaten it up and I don't know how to make my computer regurgitate its contents. Maybe the strange fellas pictured above had something to do with it? I often catch Captain Cody (the one with the mask) smashing his hands up and down the keys in a flash of defiance. I'm therefore trying to appreciate our differences right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep..... beep!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow my house

Who is this Lady?

My photo
london
went to st.martins,graduated as a fashion designer, worked in italy, set up my own womenswear label, married a lovely man and then stopped everything (well, almost) to pop out four little boys. have plans. will do.